Welcome to Silver Cross LLC! We’re excited to have you visit our website and want you to know how we use personal information collected here. By using our website, www.silvercrossus.com, you’re accepting the practices outlined in this policy, so please take a moment to read through it.
Rest assured, we take the security of your personal information seriously. We have appropriate measures in place to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. We use secure methods to destroy personal information when it’s no longer needed, and we’ll only retain it for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
We’re committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information safe. If you ever have any questions or concerns about how we’re handling your information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help and want to make sure you feel comfortable using our website and services.
Stay Connected with Silver Cross LLC! (SMS Policy)
We love keeping in touch with our new moms and dads, so we may send you communications via email, text message, SMS message, voice call, or push notification. These messages might include updates on new products, information about shipping, or promotions we’re running. You may also receive reminders about completing your account set-up or operational communications about your user account or use of Silver Cross LLC products and platform.
Opting in is easy! Simply enter your phone number at checkout when making a purchase, subscribe via a subscription form, or text a keyword to our number. By opting in, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
We want you to know that opting in is completely voluntary and not a condition for any purchase. We value your privacy and understand that you may not always want to receive marketing messages.
You also understand that the data we collect will be used for sending you notifications, such as abandoned cart reminders, and targeted marketing messages. We’ll make sure to only send you messages that we think will be of interest to you!
We also want to make sure you’re aware that message and data rates may apply when receiving SMS messages. We encourage you to check with your mobile carrier if you have any questions about your texting plan.
If you’d like to opt out of our promotional emails, no problem! Simply follow the unsubscribe options in the promotional email. And if you want to opt out of all SMS marketing messages and notifications, simply reply with STOP to any message sent from us. We’ll make sure to remove you from our list right away. However, keep in mind that this will impact your use of our service.
We understand that your time is valuable, so we promise not to overwhelm you with too many texts or emails. And we’ll never share your personal information with anyone else without your permission. If you ever have any questions or issues with the communications we send, don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Silver Cross offers a full 30 day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 30 days after the product was received to get a full refund. In case you would like to return the product, please keep in mind the product must not be used and must be returned in the original packaging and condition it was received. That means no damage, scratches, with original labels, using instructions, guarantee leaflets and other hangtags and wrappings.
- All returns must be in their original new packaging. Refunds will not be issued for damaged or opened boxes that are returned.
- Damaged items upon delivery must be claimed within 5 days of receipt. This includes any interior or exterior damage.
- The item must be postmarked within 30 days from date of delivery to be returned.
- You must request a return merchant authorization number (RMA#) and return address prior to sending your order back. Please fill out the form on our Contact Us page to make your request, the information will be forwarded to you within the next business day.
- Returns received without an approved return authorization number (RMA#) will automatically get refused at no cost to Silver Cross.
- Your refund will be applied to the credit card that was used to make your original purchase.
- If you received free shipping for your purchase, you will receive a full refund. If you paid for a specific shipping service, you will get a full refund minus the original shipping fees.
- Return shipping charges are your responsibility.
- We suggest that you ship your return through a service that provides package tracking because we cannot issue refunds for returns that have been lost in shipping.
- If the product is damaged when trying the product, there is a chance that you won´t get the full refund.
- Once your item is received an inspected, refunds can take anywhere from 5-10 business days to process.
Silver Cross offers warranty on all its products. The warranty breakdown is:
Stroller Systems and Prams
If your stroller is registered within 28 days of purchase: 3 year manufacturers warranty from date of purchase.
If your stroller is registered after 28 days of purchase: 2 year manufacturers warranty from date of purchase.
1 year manufacturers warranty from date of purchase.
Your Silver Cross item is warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects for a period of time from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions.
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase for this limited warranty.
The warranty is valid only in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions set forth by country in which the items were purchased. Conditions may vary. Silver Cross will not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase.
Silver Cross will provide replacement parts or conduct repairs as determined fitting by the company. Silver Cross reserves the right to exchange item with a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the stroller is improved over time. Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- Damage is caused by improper installation of parts and/or accessories. Please refer to instruction booklet for guidance on stroller assembly and use.
- The issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to this instruction booklet for guidance on stroller use and maintenance.
- The delivery option you choose
- Damage is corrosion, mold or rust caused by lack of maintenance or service.
- Damage is due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Damage is caused by sun intensity, sweat, detergents, damp storage or frequent washings.
- Repairs or modifications are carried out by a third party.
- Stroller is not purchased from an unauthorized retailer. A list of our approved retailers can be found here: https://silvercrossus.com/retailer-locator
- Stroller is second-hand.
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
Thank you for choosing Silver Cross LLC!