Silver Cross offers warranty on all its products. The warranty breakdown is:
Balmoral, Kensington, and Dolls Prams:
5 year manufacturers warranty from date of purchase.
Wave Stroller System:
3 Year manufacturers warranty on its stroller systems from date of purchase. This warranty includes the Extended Warranty of 1 year for a total of 3 years on all strollers by simply registering your product online within 28 days of purchase.
To receive the additional 1 year warranty, customers must register their stroller silvercrossus.com within 28 days of purchase and provide a valid proof of purchase.
1 year manufacturers warranty from date of purchase.
Your Silver Cross item is warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects for a period of time from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions.
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase for this limited warranty.
The warranty is valid only in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions set forth by country in which the items were purchased. Conditions may vary. Silver Cross will not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase.
Silver Cross will provide replacement parts or conduct repairs as determined fitting by the company. Silver Cross reserves the right to exchange item with a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the stroller is improved over time. Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- Damage is due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Damage is caused by sun intensity, sweat, detergents, damp storage or frequent washings.
- Repairs or modifications are carried out by a third party.
- Stroller is purchased from an unauthorized retailer. A list of our approved retailers can be found here: https://silvercrossus.com/retailer-locator
- Stroller is second-hand.
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.